You can energize your direct mail campaigns with videos! Video is extremely popular, so when you add that to powerful direct mail, and now data, you can expect to not only increase your ROI, but also learn some interesting things about your customers. Video brochures have been around for some time, the Marc is the world’s first video brochure that is powered with global IoT technology. This means that, for the first time, a direct marketing campaign can collect data. It is a multi-industry disruptor.
These mailers have an HD screen and sound embedded within them. The video content is played after opening or pushing a button. No need to rely on people scanning QR codes, using NFC or downloading augmented reality apps, when you have a built-in video screen to provide an immediately measurable experience. This is a great way to engage prospects and customers. People love to watch video so incorporating that into your direct mail is a powerful way to reach them.
Check out Marc to see how it works. There is a lot of valuable information you can glean from the metrics being tracked in real time such as:
- Top Locations
- Location Change
- What’s the best time to reach the prospect?
- How many times did they re-engage?
- Which content are they most interested in?
- What sentiment did they express (like/dislike)?
- Did they travel with the mailer?
Features to choose from:
- Analytics Type: There are two types of analytics available. Campaign and Recipient. The Campaign Level Analytics offer insights about your audience performance, open rates, engagement rates and more to tell you everything you need to know. The Recipient Level Analytics offer in real time who is most interested and when is the best time to reach them.
- Video Content: You can include more than one video so offer options to recipients to choose which video content they want to view. That way they are in control. In most cases because they are curious and the technology is really cool, they will view all the video content.
- Screen sizes: You have choices on how large you want the screen to be. So, if you have content that has small details you should use a larger screen.
Now let’s take a look at some ways you can use the videos in your direct mail.
Ways to use video:
- Welcome new or prospective students to your college or university
- Show how people use your product or service.
- Show how great life can be when people use your product or service or the opposite.
- Tutorials on how to avoid issues or mistakes that others have made.
- Behind the scenes how things are made or special processes you have that are interesting.
- Nonprofits can show the need for help and who has benefited for a powerful message.
With attention spans at an all-time low, and with more people working from home than ever before, now is the time to engage and capture audience attention through a direct mail campaign. Video delivered in a Marc can help you do that, with an 80% open rate. Nearly 30% of recipients re-engaged after the first day, viewing on average four times, sharing with others and increasing your message exposure.
Create a campaign you can measure, with an experience that your prospects and customers will enjoy, share and remember. This product is relatively new so the cost per piece is around $25, the larger your audience, the lower the cost. Therefore, it will not be a great fit for everyone, you need to make sure of how many people need to buy from you in order to cover the cost and make money. High end products, services and donations would be a great fit.
Video gives your message the ability to be interpreted the way you meant it to be. Through tone inflection of the speaker and body language you are better able to convey the right message in the right way to the right people on your direct mail list. Let the power of video and the power of direct mail come together for you to create a new and wonderful campaign. Are you ready to get started?