Over the past several years, BRAND United has served as the resource to help marketers optimize the combination of traditional print marketing methods with emerging technologies. While the content remains invaluable for our industry and the message of unity between brands, marketers, and print is important, it has become clear that without the necessary support from sponsors and partners, we must move this content to our sister brands.
In order to prioritize other PRINTING United Alliance’s initiatives, BRAND United will cease its weekly newsletter and content publication. The BRAND United audience will receive the final e-newsletter on March 28. After this date, brands, marketers, agencies, and print buyers are encouraged to visit our sister brands and sign up for the weekly and daily newsletters associated with each.
• For more information on direct mail trends, marketing, and more, go to Printing Impressions website and register for its daily newsletter.
• For more information on packaging, branding, and design, go to Packaging Impressions website and register for its newsletter, sent three times weekly.
• For more promotional products information, please visit the Promo Marketing website and register for its daily newsletter.
• For any and everything wide-format graphics and signage, go to the Wide-Format Impressions website and register for its twice-weekly newsletter.
• Finally, if you are interested in news affecting the nonprofit space, visit NonProfit PRO, and sign up to receive its daily newsletter.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Ashley Roberts, managing editor at PRINTING United Alliance.